The certification course gives you practical experience in applying the test and teaches you several development opportunities. This can be in the form of motivating and developing employees, managers, executives, teams and individuals – to guide them to live out their full potential by working with their talents.
Help your organisation become aware of people’s strengths and talents.
TT38 is the most dynamic tool for personal development, recruitment, teamwork, leadership and organisational development.
During the certification you will become familiar with the TT38 Talent Test and the theory it’s build upon. The cognitive talents are the founding of the data applied in the test.
The certification is aimed at:
- Managers with personnel responsibility
- Sales managers
- Team leaders
- HR employees
- Recruitment consultants
- Project managers
- Career councillors
- Those responsible for recruitment, onboarding and employees development
- Consultants with focus on organisational and management development
Qualifications obtained from the certification:
- You will obtain a complete understanding of the test and how to apply it in practice
- You will be able to interpret, use and disseminate the results of the test
- You can facilitate the test and thereby develop individuals and teams
- You can independently give subjects feedback
- Thorough introduction to the 34 (38) talents
- The science behind talents, cognitive strengths, personal analysis and neuropsychology
- Test validity and the several options of application
- New and old facets of management psychology
- Analysis 1 – Find strengths and weaknesses in profiles
- Analysis 2 – Person and job match
- Analysis 3 – Hiring a specialist
- The graphs & dimensions of TT38 reports
- Analysis 4 – Choosing the right leader
- TT38 as a development tool
- Analysis 5 – Hiring a salesperson
- How the individual can apply and benefit from their strengths
- Collection and recap – your own experiences
- Utilising TT38 as a conversation tool
- Utilising TT38 as a coaching and mentoring tool
- Analysis 6 – Using TT38 to create specific job profiles
- Analysis 7 – Using TT38 to create a success profile
- Talent mix, combinations and blending
- Analysis 8 – Hiring & onboarding to ensure success in the job
- Analysis 9 – The hiring process
- Analysis 10 – Exploring non talents and the solutions to them
- Reports and techniques in relation to application
- Team tests and team analyses
- Recruitment opportunities
- Information about the exam
Price of certification: 15.000 dkk ex. vat
Early Bird (Confirm min. 3 month before): 12.000 dkk ex vat
This includes participation, material, breakfast, lunch , parking as well as water & coffe.
Price of On-Demand: 4.995 dkk ex. vat
complete the certification where and when you want.
Gain acces to 35 videos and an exam.
Statements from happy customers
"In DOVISTA, we view “selection” as one of our most important competences, as our ability to choose the right people for the right position are crucial to creating the optimal organization.
In HR we have until recently based interviews on 4-factor profiles, which is an excellent conversation tool, but at the same time we were aware that we were missing an analysis and development tool.
Therefore, we choose to enter a collaboration with Talents Unlimited on their TT38 “Talent test” which gives us new and better opportunities to put together teams and organization based on a thorough test. It gives us opportunities we haven't had before. The fact that we have chosen to become certified ourselves, is because we see the tool utilized far wider than solely for recruitment, which is why we prefer it in-house, which allows us to work more agile, by having the competence ourselves"
"Talents Unlimited conducted the TT38 Talent Test on everyone in our team. It has been an eye-opening process for all parties, where each of us has been identified with personality, values, human top talents and non-talents - as well as their paradoxes.
I, as well as employees, are now geared to individualize the types of tasks we each enjoy the most, so that we can solve them with the least possible energy and get the highest possible output.
I really feel that we have shaped the pieces and we can now start to puzzle and create some even better teams that understand and complement each other's talents.
It will give us a better bottom line. Economically as well as socially"
"Personality tests have the effect of providing a rather caricatured - and therefore limited - image of a human being. TT38 is not like that.
TT38 draws a nuanced profile that better takes into account the often very contradictory qualities we each possess. The conclusions are not limited to "blue personality with a little green, so this is who you are", but is based on data on a wide range of personal traits and takes into account the interaction between them. It is all presented in a relatively straightforward way and is complemented by knowledgeable questioning and interpretation by Talents Unlimited, allowing the final nuances to come along
The warmest recommendations from here for both recruitment, efficiency and sheer curiosity"
"In our selection of candidates, TT38 has
predicted the behavior 100% right each time!
The 3 times we chose not to follow the test
the candidate failed!"
"At Canon, we have a strong focus on hiring the right profiles that can succeed in our highly competitive market. Therefore, in collaboration with Talents Unlimited, we have used the TT38 Talent Test to define a success profile in sales that shows the talents a seller must have to be successful in our industry.
We can see that when we are loyal to our success profile, our success rate is higher in getting a salesperson to succeed in the job. This is of great benefit to both the employee and the company.
We have now gone one step further and have used the TT38 Talent Test in connection with team building in our sales team. The sellers and executives have become more focused on their talents and how they can become even better sellers, as well as how the sales team improve each other with each other's talent contributions"